Partnered with a local farm, our EatSmart program encompasses nutritional values for our children by bringing fresh fruits and veggies into our scratch-made menu. Our students will learn about proper portion control and healthy options to support a growing body.
Our teachers will encourage and model positive interactions while allowing students to self-serve and contribute to the dynamic of partnership during mealtimes.
Family-Style Dining — with no canned food in our pantry, all food is prepared fresh in our kitchen. Teachers and students sit down as a class and serve themselves. The students learn:
- Personal and social interactions
- Practice healthy table manners
- Reinforce daily concepts
- 25 per month
In our Cooking Class, students learn to:
- Pick out different recipes throughout the week
- Use fresh
- Local ingredients.
Dash & Dine
- 7 – 10 plate
- 35 per family
- Gain extra family time by picking up your healthily prepared family meal when you pick up your child
- No clean up, no cooking. Just time to talk about your days together and enjoy each other’s time