Twos! What a vital age in your child’s developmental process—they are constantly in motion and use their natural curiosity for hands-on discovery.
In our Toddlers class, our teachers will:
- Promote your child’s use of senses and motor skills to explore the world around them,
- Encourage your little one’s new language skills with learning experiences that prompt “why,” “what,” and “how” questions for ___(insert adjective here) language and literacy development,
- Guide your child’s learning in an interactive classroom with superior supervision and guidance where they can crawl, climb, and play with other children in large and small group experiences,
- Guide your child through the initial stages of toilet training in coordination with your training at home.
It’s a great big world out there, and your toddler’s natural stages of development will have them wanting to investigate every bit of it. We provide a supervised, caring environment for your child’s energetic learning to thrive at their own pace.
In our Toddlers class, your child will:
- Learn through large and small group experiences,
- Play with toys that will boost their desire to explore, create, and learn through discovery,
- Enjoy fun, monthly themes supported with daily learning activities where they can create new friendships and lasting relationships with their peers.
Bonuses included with your child’s tuition:
|Age Group :||24 - 36 mos|